    Also, is this an idle-timeout?

    Thanks
    Kev
    Mantorok, Jun 6, 2007

  2. Hi Kev,

    As for the IIS's session timeout setting, it is used for classic ASP web
    application. For ASP.NET web application, you should use web.config to
    control those application wide settings such as SessionState,
    Authentication ..... They won't mix with each other.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jun 7, 2007