  1. Hi

    whats the new alternative to setfocus in vb.net ?

    thanks in antisipation - j

    jaffer the but, Apr 14, 2004

  2. jaffer the but

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    Hi Jaffer,

    On a webform there is not, and because I think you are not ask it for a
    windowform where it is
    control.focus

    You can set the focus in a webform by adding this as last rows before the

    <script language="JavaScript">
    contolid.focus();
    </script>

    where controlid is the id of your control

    I hope this helps a little bit?

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert, Apr 14, 2004

  3. What is "setfocus"? What language are you refering to? Can you post some
    documentation on what "setfocus" does?

    Greetings
    Martin

    Martin Dechev, Apr 14, 2004
  4. jaffer the but

    Lars Netzel Guest

    Here's a cut and Paste Row on how I use it!

    FocusManager1.BoundControlID = Request.Item(Me.UniqueID & "_tbOnFocus")

    /lars

    Lars Netzel, Apr 14, 2004