Setfocus to control in Iframe

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Eric, Aug 25, 2010.

  1. Eric

    Eric Guest

    Hi,

    I have a page with an iframe on it in which I load another page.
    On this iframe page I have some textboxes above eachother.

    When the first textbox is filled with a code the textchanged event is called
    and the code is checked with the database.
    After the code has been changed to the right one (if needed) I want the
    focus to go to the next textbox.

    So at the end of the event I do: Page.SetFocus(txtbox2)

    But after the postback refresh, the focus is gone.

    How can I put it on the 2nd textbox?
    all is done in the Iframe page codebehind.

    I would appreciate some help here :)

    rg,
    Eric
    Eric, Aug 25, 2010