SETP-09 call for papers

john

SETP-09 call for papers

The 2009 International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and
Practice (SETP-09) (website: http://www.PromoteResearch.org ) will be
held during July 13-16 2009 in Orlando, FL, USA. We invite draft paper
submissions. The conference will take place at the same time and venue
where several other international conferences are taking place. The
other conferences include:
• International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern
Recognition (AIPR-09)
• International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems
(ARCS-09)
• International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology,
Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-09)
• International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web
Technologies (EISWT-09)
• International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking
and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-09)
• International Conference on Information Security and Privacy
(ISP-09)
• International Conference on Recent Advances in Information
Technology and Applications (RAITA-09)
• International Conference on Theory and Applications of Computational
Science (TACS-09)
• International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations
of Computer Science (TMFCS-09)

The website http://www.PromoteResearch.org contains more details.

Sincerely
John Edward