    It is the last line withing function proc

    thanks

    Jan

    JR, Apr 15, 2004

  2. JR wrote:
    > I want to parce the same parameter that called the routine called 't'
    > the problem is that it won't work with me
    > this is my code that I use
    > setTimeout("proc()",20);
    > It is the last line withing function proc

    function proc(strArg) {
    setTimeout("proc(\"" + strArg + "\")", 20);
    }

    BTW: 20 milliseconds is probably below the granularity of most system
    clocks
    FYI: news:comp.lang.javascript
    --
    Andrew Urquhart
    - FAQ: www.html-faq.com/

    Andrew Urquhart, Apr 15, 2004

  3. JR

    JR Guest

    Thanks
    Everything works fine now

    Jan

    JR, Apr 15, 2004
  4. JR

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <P2ufc.71935$-ops.be>,
    says...
    > I want to use in javascript-html the command setTimeout.
    > My problem is now How can I add a parameter
    > I want to parce the same parameter that called the routine called 't'

    First, what the heck is "t" Give it a name, it makes debugging easier.

    > setTimeout("proc()",20);

    setTimeout("proc(" + t + ")",20);

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment