    this i don't know how to use it in .net.

    Thanks in advance
    Uday

    yudi, Jun 6, 2006

  2. This isn't something you can do in .NET. .NET runs on the server and renders
    html/css/javascrit/... to the client. Since you want to execute something on
    the client, you need to do so using javascript.

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/
    http://www.fuelindustries.com/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Jun 6, 2006

  3. <a href
    onclick="this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)';this.setHomePage('http://mysite.com');">
    Click here to make this your default homepage
    </a>

    note: http(s) is required in the url.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Jun 6, 2006