Setting a schema path that contains whitespaces (Xerces)

Prawdziwa Blondynka

Hi,
I would like to do the following with C++ and Xerces:

set the schema path in an XML file to parse in this way:

XMLCh* schemaLocation = XMLString::transcode(namespaceAndPath);
//namespaceAndPath stands for the namespace and schema path containing
whitespaces

parser->setProperty(XMLUni::fgXercesSchemaExternalSchemaLocation,
schemaLocation);

unfortunately, when I want to parse the file, I get the following
error:
The schemaLocation attribute does not contain pairs of values.

It seems to be caused by whitespaces (parsing works if the schema path
does not contain any) - probably Xerces understands the as multiple
namespaces and paths.

Is there any way of setting such a schema path?

Thanks in advance,
Blondie