setting background image in Page_Load

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ton, May 1, 2009.

  1. ton

    ton Guest

    Hi,

    I want to set the background image of my page in the Page_Load event of my
    webpage (I'm using VB)

    the source shows:
    background-attachment: fixed; background-position-y: top;"> &nbsp;<form
    id="form1" runat="server">
    and so on

    How can I do this in the Page_Load event. Which control is the doc control
    in which I can modify the style
    The reason is that I want my users to change this background image

    Thanx

    ton

    ton, May 1, 2009