Setting cell backcolor

Todd Q

Does anyone know how to set the backcolor of an individual cell in a
datagrid? I've tried using DataGridTableStyle and DataGridTextBoxColumn
objects but I still cannot set the backcolor of a cell.

Please help.

Thanks,

Todd Quattlebaum

(e-mail address removed)

Laiju Skaria

Hello Todd...
IM not sure whether this is the correct method. But u can set the Text
property of that appropriate cell to an HTML string with the necessary
format u need.....

hope this will help..

smiles,
Laiju

Eliyahu Goldin

Once you have the reference to the instance of TableCell, set its CssClass
property to a style with the setting you need.

Eliyahu

Todd Q

Eliyahu,

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm sorry I failed to mention I'm
writing a Windows Mobile application. Do you have any suggestions for
setting datagrid cell backcolor in a Windows/Windows Mobile environment?

Thanks,

Todd