Setting control focus on roundtrip

Inge Larsson

Hi,

I have a number of TextBox'es and do AutoPostBack of the form for every text
box that the user leave (to handle data along the way). However, the tab
order is broken for every postback, and the tab order starts from the
beginning on every load of the page. Is there a way in ASP.NET 1.1 to, from
the CodeBehind page, set focus to whatever TextBox I like?

Thanks,
Inge

Inge Larsson

Thanks Steve for this solution, which taken generically is very valuable in a
lot more situations!

Inge