Setting CSSClass for Datagrid header's for sortable fields

Guest

Hello All,

I would like to set css class for datagrid's sortable columns. I cannot do
it in the datagrid's header's CSSClass.

Datagrid's sortable column headings are generated as <a> tags for which I
would like to have a css class. How can I accomplish?

Thanks

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Hi.
Try using
HeaderStyle-CssClass="UrCSSName"
in your DataGrid!
Hope it helps

Patrick

Guest

In addition to headerstyle-cssclass=MyHeaderStyle, you might also need to set
a style for the <a> tags, depending on whether you've already styled these at
a higher level. E.g. A.MyHeaderStyle {color:red;} etc.

Bill