    Akhenaten Guest

    Is there a way to set the default mouse position on a page when the
    page loads?

    Akhenaten, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Akhenaten

    dave Guest

    On Jun 13, 1:01 pm, Akhenaten <> wrote:
    > Is there a way to set the default mouse position on a page when the
    > page loads?

    is this serious? When a page loads, you want to change the location of
    the mouse cursor? If I went to a page that made my cursor jump to
    wherever it wanted it, i'd close that window and never, ever go back.

    dave, Jun 13, 2007

  3. Akhenaten

    Akhenaten Guest

    On Jun 13, 4:39 pm, dave <> wrote:
    > On Jun 13, 1:01 pm, Akhenaten <> wrote:
    >
    > > Is there a way to set the default mouse position on a page when the
    > > page loads?

    > is this serious? When a page loads, you want to change the location of
    > the mouse cursor? If I went to a page that made my cursor jump to
    > wherever it wanted it, i'd close that window and never, ever go back.

    thanks for the opinion (not really). I'm not trying to hijack the
    mouse, just set it's initial location on the page when it loads.

    Akhenaten, Jun 13, 2007
  4. Akhenaten

    Tim Slattery Guest

    Akhenaten <> wrote:

    >Is there a way to set the default mouse position on a page when the
    >page loads?

    If you have a form on the page, you can decide which form element will
    have focus. Other than that, I don't know what you're trying to do.

    --
    Tim Slattery

    http://members.cox.net/slatteryt

    Tim Slattery, Jun 14, 2007