Setting default mouse position

dave

Is there a way to set the default mouse position on a page when the
page loads?

is this serious? When a page loads, you want to change the location of
the mouse cursor? If I went to a page that made my cursor jump to
wherever it wanted it, i'd close that window and never, ever go back.

Akhenaten

is this serious? When a page loads, you want to change the location of
the mouse cursor? If I went to a page that made my cursor jump to
wherever it wanted it, i'd close that window and never, ever go back.

thanks for the opinion (not really). I'm not trying to hijack the
mouse, just set it's initial location on the page when it loads.

Tim Slattery

Akhenaten said:
Is there a way to set the default mouse position on a page when the
page loads?

If you have a form on the page, you can decide which form element will
have focus. Other than that, I don't know what you're trying to do.