Setting e.Cell.Text (Calendar) looses clickability & day number

VB Programmer

In my Calendar1_DayRender event I'm setting the e.cell.text property equal
to a db value. But, the day cell loses it's "clickability" as well as the
day #, like the other non-modified day/cells have. How do I preserve this?

Guest

The browser may have diabled javascript due to an error in the "first" event
handler. This would account for the events for the other items not working.