    the remaining fields.

    thanks and regards
    Ravi.

    Ravichandran Mahalingam, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Have you tried hiding the panel itself? I'm not certain of what you're
    after.

    Alan

    Alan Corbett \(.NET MVP\), Nov 26, 2003

  3. Dear Alan,

    thanks for replying to my question. I have created a webform using the
    'flow layout'. in that flow layout, i have many gridlayouts for
    different sections. these grid layout items where from the 'html
    controls' of the toolbox.

    I am trying to reduce the size of the 'html' grid layout panel when I
    hide the 'webform controls' labels and text fields when they are not
    applicable.

    for example, if i have a second car, i have a grid layout with labels
    and text boxes for the second car. then if i click on the second car
    check box to say yes - i have a 2nd car. then the page should show the
    make, model, and style labels and appr text boxes. if i do not have the
    second car, then the controls hide (that works fine), I need to reduce
    the space occupied by that Html grid layout control.

    let me know if I have missed out any information.

    thanks and regards
    Ravi.

    Ravichandran Mahalingam, Nov 26, 2003