    reference this object?

    Thanks
    François
    deneb, Jul 11, 2006

  2. deneb

    deneb Guest

    Nevermind, I found the right way to do it. The key is the FCKeditorAPI.
    Obviously, I haven't read the documentation enough. =)

    For those of you who may be interested, here is how you access a
    FCKEditor instance *client side*.

    var oFCKeditor=FCKeditorAPI.GetInstance('my_fckeditor_instance') ;
    oFCKeditor.Focus();

    Goodbye
    François

    deneb, Jul 13, 2006