    any one of u have idea how we can set footer of a IE page without
    changing page setup.
    then plz tell me...i need it urgently

    bush, Apr 23, 2008

  2. bush

    Stevo Guest

    bush wrote:
    > any one of u have idea how we can set footer of a IE page without
    > changing page setup.
    > then plz tell me...i need it urgently

    You'll need to give more detail than that if you want a useful answer.

    Stevo, Apr 23, 2008

  3. bush

    bush Guest

    On Apr 23, 11:20 am, Stevo <> wrote:
    > bush wrote:
    > > any one of u have idea how we can set footer of a IE page without
    > > changing page setup.
    > > then plz tell me...i need it urgently

    > You'll need to give more detail than that if you want a useful answer.

    i want to set some info as a footer of explorer page.it is required
    that the same footer must be displayd at each page whenever a user
    want to take its print.the thing i have done, only diplay the page
    footer at the first page but not at the rest.kindly guide me how i can
    do it using javascript....its too urgent...so plz rply soon..

    bush, Apr 23, 2008