setting footer of a html page without changing pagesetup

bush

any one of u have idea how we can set footer of a IE page without
changing page setup.
then plz tell me...i need it urgently

Stevo

bush said:
any one of u have idea how we can set footer of a IE page without
changing page setup.
then plz tell me...i need it urgently

You'll need to give more detail than that if you want a useful answer.

bush

You'll need to give more detail than that if you want a useful answer.

i want to set some info as a footer of explorer page.it is required
that the same footer must be displayd at each page whenever a user
want to take its print.the thing i have done, only diplay the page
footer at the first page but not at the rest.kindly guide me how i can
do it using javascript....its too urgent...so plz rply soon..