Setting framework version in IIS websites

Diego Serrano

I have a Windows 2003 server with a couple of websites published with
IIS. Every website and virtual directory is set to run .net framework
v1.1. The most used of those websites is developed for v1.1 but after
some days running right, IIS suddenly starts running it under v2.0.
Although there is not a single virtual directory trying to run v2.0,
IIS does want it. I've created an app. pool and add the problematic
website inside it, but the issue continues. I've finally prohibited
asp.net v2.0 in "web service extensions but I don't think it's a good
workaround.
BTW aspnet_regiis.exe -lk says that everything is running v1.1
Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.