Setting HTML Visible property

Waldy

Hi there,
I am using the File input HTML control with code behind. The
control has a Visible property, but it has no effect on whether the control
is rendered or not. The control is always shown even when you set the
Visible property to false. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a bug
or is there a workaround?

Waldy

Hi there,
ignore the last post! It was being shown as there is no way
of setting Visible to false at design time. The property does work at run
time.