    need my Infrastructure guys to make that change in IIS?

    Jeremy

    , Jun 8, 2005

  2. You can't change the IIS settings, but you can set the ASP.Net forms
    authentication settings for specific directories and such to use Windows
    permissions instead. Check out the forms authentication portion of the .net
    framework help docs.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage