    _ _ _]{5pitph!r3}[_ _ _
    “I'm smart enough to know that I'm dumb.â€
    - Richard P Feynman
    Spitfire, Feb 15, 2007

  2. On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:55:50 -0600, Spitfire wrote:
    > I'm trying a small application with Mozilla HTML Parser. However,
    > for the parser to work you need to link additional libraries, which
    > are picked up from LD_LIBRARY_PATH. I'm able to set that variable
    > and execute the application from command line; but I would like to
    > know how to do same from within Eclipse, so that I can run the app
    > from Eclipse itself!

    I'm not an Eclipse user, so I'll offer an alternate solution instead:
    set LD_LIBRARY_PATH before starting Eclipse and it will be inherited
    by any subprocesses automatically.

    Or, use Eclipse to set system property java.library.path.

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Feb 15, 2007

  3. Gordon Beaton wrote:
    > Spitfire wrote:
    >
    >>I'm trying a small application with Mozilla HTML Parser. However,
    >>for the parser to work you need to link additional libraries, which
    >>are picked up from LD_LIBRARY_PATH. I'm able to set that variable
    >>and execute the application from command line; but I would like to
    >>know how to do same from within Eclipse, so that I can run the app
    >>from Eclipse itself!

    > I'm not an Eclipse user, so I'll offer an alternate solution instead:
    > set LD_LIBRARY_PATH before starting Eclipse and it will be inherited
    > by any subprocesses automatically.
    >
    > Or, use Eclipse to set system property java.library.path.

    Or, use Eclipse to set environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
    You do it from the "Run..." or "Debug..." dialog, in the "Environment" tab.

    --
    Thomas
    Thomas Fritsch, Feb 15, 2007