    website the menu items default to forecolor=green and onHover=orange.
    I am setting and binding the sitemap provider programmatically at
    runtime. Could this be why the properties are not being applied?
    SE.Computerguy, Sep 3, 2007

  2. When you use the ASP.NET menu control, you have to use the static and
    dynamic items separately to get the effect you are looking for. Yes, it is a
    pain, but it works fine.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 5, 2007

  3. I set them for the back color to be green and the forecolor to be
    white in both the static and dynamic. For some reason it does not
    work. Could my installation be corrupted?
    Doug

    SE.Computerguy, Sep 10, 2007