setting page title worked, now doesnt?

Guest

Weird problem...

all my pages use C# codebehind to set the <title> tag of the pages. As
follows...

in hmtl.. <title id="PageTitle"></title>

in code..

protected System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControls PageTitle;

and then

PageTitle.InnerHtml = "text";

It works on all pages, and it did work on this one. But then it just stopped
on this page. Still works on all the others... any ideas what's happening?!?!

ta

Dan

Guest

I've had this problem on <head>, where the "runat=server" goes away when you
toggle to design mode. Not sure if this is a reported problem, but in my case
I switched to always have a placeholder in <head>, to which in code-behind
I'll add my title, styles, etc.

Guest

Thanks guys - re-adding runat="server" has sorted the prob! I can sleep
soundly tonight, knowing my page isn't buggered.!!

Thanks a lot :eek:)