Setting pager style for Datagrid

Charleees

Hi all,
I have a datagrid and need to set its pagerstyle aas follows

<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next>>

the condition is all numbers are linkbuttons except the one that shows
the current page
if i press the next button then the focus of linkbutton should change
accordingly..
for example if i am in page 2 and press the next linkbutton then the
focus should go to 3 and so on...
What actually happens is when i press next button... then next 8 pages
from 9-16 appears..
How could i design a pager according to my specifications

Also i need the pager align ment as above with next and prev buttons in
corners and numbers in middle...

Can any one help me... plz its urgent
Thanks in advance
Charles