Setting pager style for Datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Charleees, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. Charleees

    Charleees Guest

    Hi all,
    I have a datagrid and need to set its pagerstyle aas follows

    << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Next>>

    the condition is all numbers are linkbuttons except the one that shows
    the current page
    if i press the next button then the focus of linkbutton should change
    accordingly..
    for example if i am in page 2 and press the next linkbutton then the
    focus should go to 3 and so on...
    What actually happens is when i press next button... then next 8 pages
    from 9-16 appears..
    How could i design a pager according to my specifications

    Also i need the pager align ment as above with next and prev buttons in
    corners and numbers in middle...

    Can any one help me... plz its urgent
    Thanks in advance
    Charles