Setting Parameters for SqlDataSource control

Guest

I have a gridview control bound to sqldatasource1. It is defined with the
following columns:

BoundColumn: ID
BoundColumn: Type
TemplateColumn: contains a dropdown1 and sqldatasource2 control.
SqlDataSource2 requries the BoundColumn Type value of the grid to be pased
into it. How do I do this?
TemplateColumn: dropdown2and sqldatasource3. The sqldatasource3 control
requires both the BoundColumn type value and the SelectedValue of dropdown1.
Again, is this possible?

I've tried using asp:FormParameter and asp:Contorl Parameter without any
luck. Any help would be greatly apprecited. Thanks.