Setting read/write access to the folder in my asp.net project

Sanja Tanasijevic

I have serious problem setting read/write privilegues to the folder for customers upload files and photos including possibilities to read them too. Version of IIS is 5.1 and I set up this folder in IIS to have read, write, directory browsing and execute scripts. Also I set up anonimous access, I even tried with All Tasks -> Permissio Wizard but it doesn't help. Error "Access to path @c/Inetub/wwwroot/projectname/customerfolder/CustomerID is denied" is repeating and can't make CustomerID folder in this folder Customerfolder that I granted all these privilegues.

From http://developmentnow.com/g/8_2004_4_0_13_0/dotnet-framework-aspnet.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com