Setting ReportViewer Chart properties programaticaly

jonefer

I have a chart title as well as a discriptor for the chart title that will
change based on the data month to month I'd like to have the chart
dynamicaly read that data for the title instead of me having to go into the
application and change it when it changes.

Too bad there isn't a formula field for the Title of the chart.

So how do you set the chart title or any similar field programatically.
i.e. if there isn't a way to poke into it using the chart designer, how can
I get to it programatically? I couldn' find any fields with the object
browser, it must be nestled deeply.

jonefer

Does anyone have an answer to this? - This deals with the ReportViewer-- Am
I in the wrong Subject?