Setting sort order

Discussion in 'XML' started by johkar, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. johkar

    johkar Guest

    I have a vendor application that is returning nodes as shown below.
    The String nodes actually equate to something more user friendly like
    Employee and Customer. Is there any way to provide a template which
    matches the String node value to the user friendly text and then sort
    off the user friendly text? Or maybe provide a delimited string
    variable that provides the sort order. I am grasping at straws here.
    Since I can't sort effectively off the Value or the String, I need an
    alternative...I am told we can't add nodes easily.

    <Key>
    <Value>8</Value>
    <String>UG_TEL</String>
    </Key>