Setting sort order

johkar

I have a vendor application that is returning nodes as shown below.
The String nodes actually equate to something more user friendly like
Employee and Customer. Is there any way to provide a template which
matches the String node value to the user friendly text and then sort
off the user friendly text? Or maybe provide a delimited string
variable that provides the sort order. I am grasping at straws here.
Since I can't sort effectively off the Value or the String, I need an
alternative...I am told we can't add nodes easily.

<Key>
<Value>8</Value>
<String>UG_TEL</String>
</Key>