    I was directed here from the blueJ website, maybe you can help. I'm a pretty new programmer, and haven't done much, but that doesn't really matter, huh?

    Anyway, I was hoping you would know the mutator method for changing a text font in the blueJ program, or if it's even possible. I have a text, 'title', that has been declared and initialized, but I can't figure out how to alter the font.
    , Jan 5, 2013

  2. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 1/5/2013 6:07 PM, wrote:
    > I was directed here from the blueJ website, maybe you can help. I'm a
    > pretty new programmer, and haven't done much, but that doesn't really
    > matter, huh?
    >
    > Anyway, I was hoping you would know the mutator method for changing a
    > text font in the blueJ program, or if it's even possible. I have a
    > text, 'title', that has been declared and initialized, but I can't
    > figure out how to alter the font.

    Font where? Console app? Swing app?

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Jan 5, 2013

    > Font where? Console app? Swing app?

    I'm not sure any fonts are even 'installed' for lack of a better word in my program, the only thing I ever added to my blueJ program was something called objectdraw.jar, we import it before starting anything in a new class.

    I really don't know
    If need be, I can go on without changing the font.
    , Jan 5, 2013
  4. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 1/5/2013 6:41 PM, wrote:
    >> Font where? Console app? Swing app?

    > I'm not sure any fonts are even 'installed' for lack of a better word
    > in my program, the only thing I ever added to my blueJ program was
    > something called objectdraw.jar, we import it before starting
    > anything in a new class.
    >
    > I really don't know

    Do you use System.out.println?

    Or do you use JFrame, JPanel, JTextField, JLabel
    etc. ?

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Jan 6, 2013