    }
    but it doesn't work and i dont know how to set it.
    thanks for help.

    Filip, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Filip

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Filip wrote:

    > so instead:

    > I want to use css:

    You can't. There is no way of doing the above in CSS.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Filip

    Els Guest

    Filip wrote:

    > I want to set one target to all links at my page.
    >
    > so instead:

    > I want to use css:
    >
    > A{
    > target: "frame_name";
    > }
    > but it doesn't work and i dont know how to set it.
    > thanks for help.

    It can't be done in CSS, what you need is
    <base target="frame_name"> in the head of your documents.

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/

    Els, Jun 26, 2004
  4. Filip

    Neal Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:59:56 +0200, Filip <> wrote:

    > I want to set one target to all links at my page.
    >
    > so instead:

    > I want to use css:
    >
    > A{
    > target: "frame_name";
    > }
    > but it doesn't work and i dont know how to set it.
    > thanks for help.

    You must specify the target in your HTML document in the specific anchor.
    It's the only way it works.

    BTW if you're using frames for page layout, realize frames pose huge
    usability problems that are difficult or impossible to work around. Read
    in this ng for discussion on that topic, or Google for "Frames are evil"
    ;) Here's the first hit: http://www.html-faq.com/htmlframes/?framesareevil

    Neal, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Filip

    Neal Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:07:37 -0400, Neal <> wrote:

    > You must specify the target in your HTML document in the specific
    > anchor. It's the only way it works.

    .... aside from the target attribute for base, which Els is correct about.

    Neal, Jun 26, 2004