setting target in css

Filip

I want to set one target to all links at my page.

so instead:

I want to use css:

A{
target: "frame_name";
}
but it doesn't work and i dont know how to set it.
thanks for help.

Els

Filip said:
I want to set one target to all links at my page.

so instead:

I want to use css:

A{
target: "frame_name";
}
but it doesn't work and i dont know how to set it.
thanks for help.

It can't be done in CSS, what you need is
<base target="frame_name"> in the head of your documents.

Neal

I want to set one target to all links at my page.

so instead:

I want to use css:

A{
target: "frame_name";
}
but it doesn't work and i dont know how to set it.
thanks for help.

You must specify the target in your HTML document in the specific anchor.
It's the only way it works.

BTW if you're using frames for page layout, realize frames pose huge
usability problems that are difficult or impossible to work around. Read
in this ng for discussion on that topic, or Google for "Frames are evil"
;) Here's the first hit: http://www.html-faq.com/htmlframes/?framesareevil

Neal

You must specify the target in your HTML document in the specific
anchor. It's the only way it works.

.... aside from the target attribute for base, which Els is correct about.