Setting the Authentication Method on IIS from my SETUP project

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Marlene Arauz, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    How's everybody???
    Hey I have a quick question. How can I set up the Authentication Mode on
    IIS from my SETUP project. I'm using Windows Authentication and
    Impersonation and I have the respective tags in the web.config, like this

    <authentication mode="Windows" />

    <identity impersonate="true" />

    <authorization>

    <allow users="Operators,Controllers,Administrators" />

    </authorization>

    But When I install the application I need to manually go to IIS and unclick
    the Anonymous access, how can I set up on my SETUP project. or where I set
    up this???

    Thank you in advance

    Marlene A. Roman

    WDS