Setting the background image on a webpart title

DexHex

Hi,
I am stumpt. Is there anyway to set the background image on a webpart
title?

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi DexHex,

Welcome to ASPNET newsgroup.
Regarding on the setting background image on a webpart title question you
mentioned, based on my understanding, since the Web Part Title's style
setting is configured at WebpartZone level, so we can customize a certain
WebpartZone's PartTitleStyle and add that webpart into the Zone... The
ASP.NET WebpartZone's "PartTitleStyle" property has the "CssClass" sub
property which can help specify a css class, so we can define the
background image in the css class, for example:

=====WebPartZone template define=======

<asp:WebPartZone>
<PartTitleStyle CssClass="MyPartTitle" />
</asp:WebPartZone>

===========css class define============
.MyPartTitle { background-image: url(Images/titlebar.gif) }
}
================

Thus, all the webparts added in the WebPartZone will has the specified
image as the background image.....

Hope helps. Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

--------------------
| From: "DexHex" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Setting the background image on a webpart title
| Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:23:47 -0600
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
|
| Hi,
| I am stumpt. Is there anyway to set the background image on a webpart
| title?

fredrikt.no$pam

I use
PartTitleStyle-CssClass="parttitle"

and in the css I do

td.parttitle
background-image: url(../images/barbg.gif);

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi DexHex,

Does the things in my last reply helps a little? If there're anything else
we can help, please feel free to post here.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)
--------------------
| From: (e-mail address removed) (Steven Cheng[MSFT])
| Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 07:00:02 GMT
| Subject: RE: Setting the background image on a webpart title
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
|
| Hi DexHex,
|
| Welcome to ASPNET newsgroup.
| Regarding on the setting background image on a webpart title question you
| mentioned, based on my understanding, since the Web Part Title's style
| setting is configured at WebpartZone level, so we can customize a certain
| WebpartZone's PartTitleStyle and add that webpart into the Zone... The
| ASP.NET WebpartZone's "PartTitleStyle" property has the "CssClass" sub
| property which can help specify a css class, so we can define the
| background image in the css class, for example:
|
| =====WebPartZone template define=======
|
| <asp:WebPartZone>
| <PartTitleStyle CssClass="MyPartTitle" />
| </asp:WebPartZone>
|
| ===========css class define============
| .MyPartTitle { background-image: url(Images/titlebar.gif) }
| }
| ================
|
| Thus, all the webparts added in the WebPartZone will has the specified
| image as the background image.....
|
| Hope helps. Thanks,
|
| Steven Cheng
| Microsoft Online Support

| rights.)
|

| --------------------
| | From: "DexHex" <[email protected]>
| | Subject: Setting the background image on a webpart title
| | Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:23:47 -0600
| | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
| |
| | Hi,
| | I am stumpt. Is there anyway to set the background image on a webpart
| | title?
| |
| |
| |