Setting the ContentType for content published using a VirtualPathProvider

Jan

Is it possible to set the ContentType for the VirtualFile-descendant that a
custom virtual path provider returns in response to a call to its GetFile
method? Right now, web browsers tend to misinterpret the XML-data I return,
because I cannot specify that the content type is text/xml.

Jan

Thanks, Bruce!

Perhaps I misunderstood your reply - if I'm running my code directly from
Visual Studio 2005, using the built-in development web server, where can I
set MIME mappings?