    Regards,
    MauksRock

    , Dec 30, 2005

  2. clintonG Guest

    When a cookie is written the Expires property must be given a value or the
    cookie will not persist. The cookie will disappear when the browser is
    closed. To delete a persistent cookie set its value to the past.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    clintonG, Dec 30, 2005