setting the path

Peter Foley

I have a web service that calls Lotus Notes. Notes requires that its ini
file be in the path (it points to the Notes id). If I set the path for
theSYSTEM then I can only use one Notes user on that server. Is there any
way of setting the path programmatically?

PS I tried using StartInfo but this doesn't work on XP SP2 (and probably
shouldn't work at all)

Dino Chiesa [Microsoft]

Is there a way, programmatically, to specify the notes ID, using the Notes
APIs, rather than an INI file?