    Are there any third party tools that can do this?

    Ta

    , Jun 7, 2004

  2. Els Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi
    > I have an IE browser that is being created by Visual Studio, i.e. I'm
    > doing web development. I want to be able to set the size of the newly created
    > window via some external means, I don't want to alter the html/code in
    > anyway, I just want to be able to run a batch file or run an external
    > application that will let me select the window via any means and set its
    > size to some number of predefined resolutions, 1024/768, etc.
    > Are there any third party tools that can do this?

    Yes, they are called favelets, and you can find some here
    http://www.cinnamon.nl/keuken/favelets/
    Scroll down till you see the window sizes, rightclick on the
    ones you want and save as bookmarks. Next time you want to
    resize a window, just click the bookmark in your browser.

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/

    Els, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Quoth the raven :

    > Hi I have an IE browser that is being created by Visual Studio,
    > i.e. I'm doing web development. I want to be able to set the size
    > of the newly created window via some external means, I don't want
    > to alter the html/code in anyway, I just want to be able to run a
    > batch file or run an external application that will let me select
    > the window via any means and set its size to some number of
    > predefined resolutions, 1024/768, etc. Are there any third party
    > tools that can do this?

    Why not just add this JavaScript to a local page on your computer?

    Play with the numbers a bit if you have additional toolbars...

    No need for favelets... ;-)

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Dylan Parry Guest

    foldface wrote:

    [resize windows]
    > Are there any third party tools that can do this?

    When I used Windows (oh so many years ago) I used an application called
    Sizer to do just this.

    It resides in your Systemtray and allows you to resize any window to
    preset sizes by right-clicking on it (I can't remember exactly where you
    have to click, but I think it is the bottom-right corner). It also shows
    you the size of any window in a tooltip as you resize it:

    <url:http://www.brianapps.net/sizer.html>

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Jun 7, 2004