Setting the visible property to a group of controls

Samuel Shulman

Hi

I am trying to find a method to set the visible property to a group of
controls

In VB.NET I would put all the controls in a group/Panel and set the visible
property of the group/panel

It doesn't seem to work when I use the html controls <DIV> and when I try
the panel control I can't locate the controls in the right position

Any suggestions?

Samuel

Poornimab

Hi

you use the following code to hide the div tag in javascript.

document.getElementById('Div').style.visiblity="hidden";

Thanx