Setting the working directory of an eclipse rcp application

Daniel.Boegelein

Hi,

I'm working on a eclipse rcp application. Everything is fine so far,
unless i start trying to export my application. Unfortunatelly i have
to change the working directory of my application to a subfolder of
the application (bug of an external plugin which i include).

While i developed the application i use a simple workaround: I just
changed the working directory in the run arguments of eclipse(Run>Run-
Arguments: Working Directory) to

${workspace_loc:subfolderA/subFolderAB}

workspace_loc is here a variable from eclipse which includes the
absolut path of the project root

So far so good. But now i want to make my rcp application to a
product. And now i wonder how i can do the same settings for the
product? Is there a way to do this? I guess i must set some launching
arguments in the .product file. Unfortunatelly i do not know what ;)

Can someone help me?

Thanks for any help in advance.

P.S. I also tried to set the user.dir directroy in the program code.
But this does not work.

Daniel