    OutputCache declarations, but how can this be applied to external js
    or css scripts? All external scripts are declared inside the header.
    (I am using Ajax). TIA for any pointers.

    helveticus, May 6, 2008

  2. helveticus

    bruce barker Guest

    to set the cache headers for js files, they need to mapped to asp.net for
    processing in iis (unless you are using ii 7.0). then with a httpmodule, your
    code woudl check if the request is a js file, and set the cache header.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, May 6, 2008

  3. helveticus

    helveticus Guest

    Thanks for the reply. I kind of get the picture, but need to flesh out
    the details. Do you know by chance some links to probe further?

    helveticus, May 6, 2008