    NTAuthority/Anonymous Login. Am i missing anything? Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    Sridhar.
    =?Utf-8?B?U3JpZGhhcg==?=, Jul 5, 2006

  2. seems like your database doesn't allow queries from the account running the
    web page, that's the first thing to isolate and address.

    --
    ________________________
    Warm regards,

    [Shameless Author plug]
    Professional VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley
    The O.W.C. Black Book with .NET
    www.lulu.com/owc, Amazon
    Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/blogs/alvin

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 6, 2006

  3. Re: setting up web application to be available only from inside th

    We have a windows login which we are using for our web application. When I
    put the same login details in IIS Server, it is working fine. But if I try to
    use it from other server, it is giving that error. I am not knowing what
    might be the difference.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    Sridhar.