    --
    Thanks in advance,

    sck10
    sck10, Apr 13, 2006

  2. One way of doing it is to create another website in IIS with the Bosse3 host
    header
    e.g. boss3.parentwebsite.web.company.com

    Open the properties of the website and under the home directory tab
    in The content for this resource sould come from: select a redirection to a
    url
    and enter parentwebsite.web.company.com/boss3

    Michael Kolias, Apr 13, 2006