setting Url Format String in datagrid control dynamically

Troy

Hi
Wondering if anyone knows how to set the Url Format String in a datagrid control through c# --
If you place the datagrid control on a form, and go into the property builder tool - you can select a column and specify a value for the URL Format String, however I have not been able to figure how to do it through code ...

I want to be able to move this web app to a different environment without recompiling.

Thanks for any insights.
Troy.