Setting value of input from SQL database to edit

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Epoh Rio, Aug 7, 2008.

  1. Epoh Rio

    Epoh Rio Guest

    Hi, I am trying to create a way to edit data in a database.

    Response.Write ("<input name=""issue"" value=" & recSet.Fields("Name") & """

    If the name contains a space (i.e. first and last name)

    It only displays the first name (because of the space)

    I have tried several things to get this to work

    Works: Response.Write (recSet.Fields("Name"))

    But I can't (even if I store the data as a variable) get it to display the
    full name.

    Any ideas????

    Thanks,

    Epoh Rio, Aug 7, 2008

  2. Epoh Rio

    Epoh Rio Guest

    Never mind I found it. It was putting in there I just had bad html

    Epoh Rio, Aug 7, 2008