Settings in IIS change

Aeroba

I have one site that is completely made in ASP and that is running on
my win2k server. This works just fine until I add a ASP.NET page,
test.aspx. When i go to this page, some settings in the IIS are
changed!!!! Why?

1. The execute permissions for a virtual directory under the site are
changed from None to Scripts and Executable.

2. The 'read property' for one folder is checked, but when I run the
test.aspx it's unchecked. So I have no access to that folder any more.

Does anyone know why ASP.NET changes those settings? Is there any way
I can prevent this? This problem has occured for several sites.

/Mattias