Setup ASP FileType To Open In Same MSE Window On Edit

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by colin.steadman@gmail.com, Jan 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    If I right click on a ASP file in Explorer and choose EDIT, Windows
    opens a new instance of MSE.EXE and opens the file in that. What I'd
    like it to do is simply goto the existing open MSE application and open
    the file in a new tab.

    I cant find the correct settings to do this is 'FILE TYPES', could
    anyone help?

    My current settings are (In Explorer: TOOLS > FOLDER OPTIONS > FILE
    TYPES > ASP FILE > ADVANCED > EDIT > EDIT):

    Action: &Edit
    Application used to perform this action: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
    Office\OFFICE11\MSE7.EXE" %1
    Use DDE: Ticked
    DDE Message: <blank>
    Application: MSE7