setup.py bdist_rpm help

Greg Copeland

Okay, I have an application which is frozen via pyinstaller. That is
all working great. I now want to create an RPM using distutils'
bdist_rpm facilities. I seem to be running into trouble. No matter
what, I only seem to get three files within my RPM (setup.py,
README.txt, and PKG_INFO).

My application ('app') has a configuration file ('x.cfg') and a single
directory ('data') which contains various data files used during
runtime. Can someone show me an example setup.py which will create an
RPM containing only the following: app, x.cfg, data/*? Please note
that 'app' is the frozen application and not the normal python script
(app.py). If it matters, I'm using Python 2.4.4 on Linux.

Thanks!

Greg Copeland

Ahh. I figured it out. I resolved the issue by using a MANIFEST.in
file.

Greg