  1. hi,
    if anybody hav e c book ,send me to my mail its have pdf or doc or text
    or anyother send me mail

    Seven Kast USA, Jul 13, 2005

  2. Seven Kast USA wrote:

    > hi,
    > if anybody hav e c book ,send me to my mail its have pdf or doc or text
    > or anyother send me mail

    This is the same bozo as chellappa (posting from the same IP address
    on a DSL line in Bangalore, India). Ignore him.

    Erik
    Erik de Castro Lopo (Yes it's valid)
    "It has been discovered that C++ provides a remarkable facility
    for concealing the trival details of a program -- such as where
    its bugs are." -- David Keppel

    Erik de Castro Lopo, Jul 13, 2005