Sever Component Events

Guest

Hi

I have a .Net component which exposes a number of events and properties.
One of the properties is a read-only Status property, this property is
updated by the component during a component method call, an event is fired to
indicate the property has changed.

I can make a call via xmlHttp an ashx or an aspx which is turn invokes my
component. What I want to be able to do is through the xmlHttp.responseXml
or xmlHttp.responseText send back the Component.Status property value. As
far as I know, the response property is effectively the end of xmlHttp
request.

Now for my question, is there a way to recieve multiple responses as the
component fires the event updating the Status property without making
additional xmlHttp request?