    this the best way to share config between different web apps?

    Thanks
    Martin

    Martin, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Hi Martin,

    ..Config files are application/virtual specific so if you define a new
    virtual it will use a new .Config file. However, if you have subdirectories
    underneath a Web and don't define the subs as virtuals then the .Config
    settings inherit.

    I don't think there's a way to share .Config files across applications other
    than some mechanism to copy the files automatically (using something like
    RoboCopy or a custom file watcher).

    +++ Rick ---

    --

    Rick Strahl