Share Point Service Pack 1 effect

Prashant

Hi,
I am facing a strange problem post upgradation to SP1. Following problems I
find in my SP Site, that was working perfectly all right before that.

1-> Web Part Page were having two web part structure (2 columns), now it has
become 3 column structure, badly effecting the web page design.

2-> there are web controls being used as left navigation bar and top
navigation, these are not coming and share point default left action items
and navigation bar is visible.

I used stsadm -o upgrade -forceupgrade also, but of no use.

I opened the pages in front page 2003 to see and comprehand anything, I
noticed that web controls entries were gone and in place of that there are
Share Point default entries.

I have hit a road block and don't which are look into for resloving this
issue.

Can anyone suggest me?

Thanks,
P.