Share Point Service Pack 1 effect

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Prashant, Nov 17, 2004.

  1. Prashant

    Prashant Guest

    Hi,
    I am facing a strange problem post upgradation to SP1. Following problems I
    find in my SP Site, that was working perfectly all right before that.

    1-> Web Part Page were having two web part structure (2 columns), now it has
    become 3 column structure, badly effecting the web page design.

    2-> there are web controls being used as left navigation bar and top
    navigation, these are not coming and share point default left action items
    and navigation bar is visible.

    I used stsadm -o upgrade -forceupgrade also, but of no use.

    I opened the pages in front page 2003 to see and comprehand anything, I
    noticed that web controls entries were gone and in place of that there are
    Share Point default entries.

    I have hit a road block and don't which are look into for resloving this
    issue.

    Can anyone suggest me?

    Thanks,
    P.