    Nayana Thara Guest

    We have a web site where we have asp and asp.net.
    how can we share session data b/w the two environments.

    Nayana Thara, Apr 25, 2007

  2. Nayana Thara

    Guest

    You can do it over http. You can share application data or session
    data betwen ASP, ASPX, PHP, WSH or any environment you want, locally
    or remotelly.

    Take a look at

    http://www.motobit.com/tips/detpg_a-remote-asp-application-access/

    It is a sample of sharing Application object between ASP and WSH
    environment, I mean you can use it as template for your case.

    Antonin

    Nayana napsal:
    > We have a web site where we have asp and asp.net.
    > how can we share session data b/w the two environments.

    , Apr 26, 2007